Kenyan coffees are consistently among the best in the world! They're well known for intensely bright acidity, sugary sweetness and superior cleanliness.
In January, Salvatore and Matt Perger went to Kenya to find some delicious coffees for us. We are so excited to be serving these coffees at all of our stores in the St Ali Family.
To celebrate the arrival of the Kenyan coffees into the St Ali Family stores we have developed a Kenyan Safari treasure map, where you can make your way from store-to-store tasting all the delicious coffees that Kenya has to offer. Get your map signed off at each location. When you have tasted all your coffees (and completed your map!) you win a prize.
Collect your map from any stores in the St Ali Family:
- St Ali, 12-18 Yarra Place, South Melbourne
- North, 815 Nicholson Street, Carlton North
- Clement Coffee Roasters, Stall 89 / 116 Cecil Street, South Melbourne
- Clement - A Bloc, 116 Commercial Road, Prahran
- Sensory Lab, 297 Little Collins Street, Melbourne
- Tom Thumb Espresso, 53 Flinders Lane, Melbourne
- Plantation, Shop 253, Level 2, Melbourne Central, 300 LaTrobe Street, Melbourne